Arunachal Pradesh: An Unexplored Destination Worth To Visit For
There is a state that is situated far, in the north-east corner of India, has assembled adequately of nature’s beauty to serve and showcase. If you are hoping to unwrap some appreciated place to visit, then where you will have the value. The state is Arunachal Pradesh. You are amazed to know, right! It is to be sure a loner tour place of the country. The article gives you data about some things to do in Arunachal Pradesh and tourist places in Arunachal Pradesh.
Places to visit in Arunachal Pradesh
You will get an opportunity to explore through plenty of beautiful urban areas. Some of the best places in Arunachal Pradesh that you can explore on the site where there is this tranquil destination are:-
- Tawang – Tawang is found 10,000 feet over the mean ocean level, and it has many water bodies that add beauty to this appealing place.
- Itanagar – Situated at 350 m over the ocean level, this popular destination of Arunachal Pradesh is the acknowledged tourist place.
- Bomdila – Bomdila is an alluring summer vacation getaway in Arunachal Pradesh. This brilliant escape is situated at the height of 8000 ft. above ocean level.
- Dirang – Dirang is a small town that is typically an overnight resting ground for individuals travelling from Assam to Tawang.
- Sela Pass – This pass, which is a gift to Himachal Pradesh, is one of the eye-getting tourist places in Arunachal Pradesh in the Himalayan vista.
Things to do in Arunachal Pradesh
Adventure lovers routinely frequent Arunachal Pradesh. Let’s have a view of what are some of the things to do in Arunachal Pradesh –
- Red Panda Spotting – Yes, you read it right. Red Panda is one of the 20 protected animals, and it tends to be spotted at Namdapha national park. What you have to do is contact a local guide and start your rainforest climb.
- Trek to Talle Valley – The trail to Talle Valley is an insightful journey into the old inborn culture and customs that assume an essential job in keeping up the sanctity of the forests.
- Let your hair down at Ziro Music Festival – If you are a music fan, then you may know about Ziro concert. This is a once in a year opportunity where each time you can see new artists coming and scoring in with nature and music both.
- Visit Sela Pass and Frozen Lake – Sela Pass is a high height mountain that connects Tawang to Guhawati. The place is situated at 13,700 feet and closes Sela pass; you can likewise visit the delightful Sela Lake, which is frozen during winters.
- Take a bow at Malinithan Temple – The temple is among the old temple, and it goes back to 550 CE. The temple is situated at the Northern bank of Brahmaputra River, and it is said to be of significant Aryan impact.
Best time to visit
Winters are the best time to visit Arunachal Pradesh, as you will be stunned to see the beauty of this place in winters. October to April is viewed as the best time to visit the state. But you have to make your plan ahead of time, and afterward, no one but you can have a decent look and make the most of your time at the best spots in Arunachal Pradesh.