Why is Education Necessary?
Education is the best way of gathering knowledge; it is the foundation to make a better human being. Education not only refers to the bookish knowledge, but it also gives the vision to see the world and outlook of every individual. Education is the only weapon that can defeat the social issues like poverty, blind belief, injustice, corruption, and violence. With education, one can easily fight for the rights of ownership, family members, society, and nations.
In recent times, the mode of education has changed and has become much easier for anyone to gather substantial knowledge about anything. For the development of society, it is very important, and every individual must have to realize the importance of education and make their child educated.
How will education make your life better?
Education is considered as the backbone of society and the major integral part of every family. The only reason society being backwards is the lack of education.
- If you will have a better education and gather more knowledge about the world, you can get a good job and resolve the poverty issue and poor health due to lack of nutrient food.
- Another major social issue that is being observed from many years is social discrimination and color discrimination. Better education will not entertain these thoughts; it will completely demolish this kind of thinking.
- The major thing that raises the technology in our daily life to make our life better is education, with which one can innovate new things that will help the world population in making the living easy.
- The major perspective of education is, it can make a human being sociable and knowledgeable enough to deal with every life situation.
- In order to deal with crime, wars, and terrorism, education plays a vital role. If everyone in this world will be facilitated with well-education, they can understand the facts of terrorism and will not choose that muddy path.
- The blind beliefs like curing of disease with black magic and old customs like Sati pratha, child marriage, child labour, and dowry system can be wiped out with better education. In the current situation, even the women are doing very well in several sectors; in some uneducated village areas, the women and girl child are considered to be a burden, that is being resolved with the power of education.
Education makes communication better
Apart from social issues, a good education can lead to better communication it maybe with your family or any professional. It has been observed that educated people always gain attraction rather than uneducated people, and they are being differentiated from others with their way of communication. Better communication will give you prestige, name, and fame in society. If you are well educated, you can feel confident while attending any kind of meeting.
Education not only the thing that we do with pen and paper in terms of reading and writing, but it is also the practice of gathering knowledge to make the lifestyle better. Every individual can understand their responsibilities towards their family, society, and nation with good education only.